Chicken thighs, baked in mustard marinade
Simple and at the same time festive dish
Baked chicken thighs or legs are probably the easiest dish for a festive feast. Gentle chicken meat will delight guests with its softness and crisp at the same time. We recommend that you use chicken thighs for baking, since this part of the bird is the most juicy. But the whole carcass used will have the same delicious taste and aroma. Try also to apply the proposed recipe for similar dishes from other meats - pork, beef and any poultry. Ways to cook chicken thighs in a delicious way differ from each other in a variety of spices and various types of pre-pickling. It is these secrets that make the everyday dish the main treat for any celebration. Skillfully combining several spices, you get a great result!
Chicken Marinating Options
- Dry processing.In this method, each piece is rubbed with salt, pepper and other fragrant spices (garlic, chopped fresh greens or various bulk mixtures). Pickling time - from 1 to 10-12 hours.
- Liquid treatment. The base should contain mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, vegetable oil, mustard or some sauce. Of course, spices will not interfere. In this method, the meat is spread with a mixture or immersed in a solution for 2-3 hours. After that, the juice that is released during processing is drained, and the chicken thighs and legs can be placed in the oven. With this method of frying it will take less time.
- Fast processing. Its difference from the others: the meat is not “cured”, but is baked immediately after rubbing spices, sauces and marinades.
- chicken thighs - 10 pcs .;
- two small bulbs;
- Two sprigs of fresh basil;
- Ready mustard - 3 table. spoons;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- soy sauce - 1 table. a spoon;
- Vinegar 9% - 2 table. spoons;
- vegetable oil - 2 table. spoons;
- a mixture of ground peppers;
- dried seasonings (paprika, garlic, turmeric).
1. Finely chop the garlic and onion, mix them in a blender with basil.
2. Chicken thighs need to be prepared for "chewing".To do this, gently lift the skin with a knife and make an incision to the bone, but not through. Act slowly, as chicken meat is very tender. Into the received pockets to enclose onion-garlic mass.
3. Coat meat with mustard and vinegar. Leave to marinate for 2-4 hours.
4. Drain juice, spread chicken thighs on a baking sheet covered with foil. Sprinkle with a mixture of pepper and spices.
5. Put bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, setting a temperature of 240-250aboutC. It is not required to cover with foil from above, otherwise you will not get an attractive golden brown.
6. Push the pan and, turning the pieces, smear them on both sides with vegetable oil and soy sauce.
7. Supplement for another 10 minutes, adding up to 260 fire.aboutC. The perfect side dish can be mashed potatoes or vegetable salad. Wonderful meat with great taste is ready! Try it! Perhaps this holiday dish will become a favorite with your household and guests.