Climatic chamber: types, features, technical characteristics. Scope of application of the climatic chamber heat / cold / moisture
Climatic chambers of heat-cold-moisture (ТХВ)are intended to create special conditions that are closest to natural ones. However, obsolete units did not give the necessary result, so you had to constantly use additional equipment. Previously, the entire process took a lot of time and effort and did not always end successfully. But since the emergence of improved models, the general situation has undergone drastic changes.
The modern climatic chamber isa unique capacity that allows you to accurately reproduce the necessary environmental conditions. For example, a certain temperature regime, ultraviolet radiation, change and maintain the air humidity parameters, as well as control various chemical and aggressive substances. Such devices are now widely used in many industries, engineering and other fields. The work of all research centers is built on the most accurate results, therefore it is simply impossible to do without the use of climate cameras.
Highlights of the design
The climatic chamber has a special design, which includes the following components:
- Shield. It houses all electronic equipment. It is installed on the side wall, the control is automatic.
- The steam generator is responsible for monitoring the humidity inside the device. Water vapor is produced by boiling water or by ultrasound. Works in local automation mode.
- The workspace is executed in the forma unique container equipped with heat exchangers. It is thanks to him that the most comfortable test mode is provided. Since the container has an observation window, any changes that occur during the experiment can be observed.
- The cooling design is installed inside the frame and is fixed to a special mounting plate. Its main function is the uniform distribution of air throughout the area.
Due to the presence of locking mechanismsthe climatic chamber is not able to open spontaneously, which allows to prevent moisture penetration and completely exclude any changes in operating temperature. Its body is made of a steel profile, covered with a special protective compound. This material allows you to maintain the necessary technical characteristics for a long time, as well as a presentable appearance. The design is mounted on special roller blocks, if the volume of the chamber is not more than 500 liters. If the size exceeds this parameter, it is only fixed permanently.
Climatic chambers of heat / cold / moisture (TBH)
A feature of this type of unit are the steam generators used for operation. Depending on the internal device, they can be:
- cold - ultrasound;
- hot - by heating.
To ensure that the tests are carried out with the greatest accuracy, the walls are equipped with a special thermal insulation material. And inside their surface is lined with high-quality stainless steel.
Most often, the heat / moisture / cold climatic chamber is equipped with a two-stage refrigeration unit.
Technical characteristics of the camera ТХВ
The test cycle is performed according to the following algorithm:
- cooling to -50 ° C takes up to 2.5 - 3 hours;
- holding at this temperature 2.5 h + 0.5 h;
- heating to + 18 ° C occurs in 2 - 2.5 hours;
- holding this temperature 2.5 - 3 hours;
In order for all elements to function with maximum accuracy, the climate chamber is equipped with a controller.
- the discreteness of the indication is 0.1 ° C;
- the time to reach the maximum temperature is 75 minutes;
- the time to reach the minimum temperature is 90 minutes;
- type of cooling - air;
- temperature range - from -60 to + 75 ° C;
- the error is ± 2 ° С.
How to choose the TSC: the main criteria
First of all, before you choose a certain model of the climate chamber, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Equipping with modern control systems.
- Automatic control.
- Possibility of acquisition with standard or individual additional equipment (parameters of coincidence).
- Rapid change in temperature conditions, especially important when the climate chiller is installed (electronic freon control).
- Reputation of the manufacturer and delivery time.
- Technical characteristics of compressors.
- Use of environmentally friendly coolers in the chamber.
- Presence of the controller.
- Materials from which the unit is made.
- Moving the camera is strongly discouraged, as the work of the pressure calibrator may deteriorate.
- An important element is also a cooling device, which provides a reduction in temperature at the right time.
- Thanks to the availability of automation, any spontaneous trips and overheating are completely excluded.
- Automatic control panel is placed on a special panel, which prevents its damage.
For the climate chamber to functionproper use is made of various high-pressure substances that make it possible to reduce the expected loss in power and operating temperature, as well as the differences in the main indicators that are clearly monitored throughout the experiment.