Educational and methodical manuals for preschool educational institutions
Educational manuals are needed only to adequately organize the entire educational space, to use certain equipment and equipment.
Features of use
According to the federal educational standards of the new generation, which were introduced in pre-school educational institutions, caregivers must take into account the individual characteristics of each child.
Educational and methodical manuals for preschool educational institutions on GEF are developed also for children who have serious restrictions on physical health.
The principles laid down in the new standards
Among the basic principles that are included in preschool education, we highlight:
- the usefulness of the child’s residence at all stages of his childhood, the opportunity for development;
- creation of educational trajectories based on the individual characteristics of each child;
- full cooperation between children and adults;
- support the creative initiative of children in a variety of activities.
Educational and methodological manuals for preschool educational institutions should help preschoolers to become familiar with social and cultural norms, family values, and pride in their country.
In addition, it is important to form the child's cognitive interest in various types of activities at preschool age.
Educational and methodological manuals on the program from birth to school according to GEF take into account the age adequacy of preschool education. All teaching materials must comply with the requirements of age, especially the development of children.
New teaching materials recommended for use in the pre-school system for the new GEF, are aimed at giving every child the right to quality pre-school education. The task of the teacher is to protect the psychological and physical health of children, providing equal opportunities for the self-development of each child, regardless of place of residence, nationality, language, as well as the social status of his parents.
The teaching aids recommended by the Ministry of Education for use in pre-school educational institutions should ensure the continuity of education.They should create favorable conditions taking into account the age and individual characteristics of children, promote the manifestation of the creative data of the younger generation.
Directions of development and education of the child
The educational and methodical manuals recommended for preschool educational institutions cover cognitive, social and communicative, verbal, physical, artistic, aesthetic development.
To perform all the tasks assigned to teachers of preschool institutions, the content-rich part of the benefits should include play, recreational, sports equipment, allowing to provide research, cognitive, creative activity of all children, to form fine motor skills, to create a favorable emotional environment, children's self-expression.
List of benefits, educational programs for the implementation of the GEF (TO)
We offer an exemplary list of those materials that meet the requirements of the new educational standards introduced in pre-school educational institutions related to the physical and psychological education of the younger generation.
- E. Ya.Stepanenkova wrote the handbook Physical Education of Children in Kindergarten, published by Mosaic-Synthesis in 2006.
- M.A. Runova. The book "Motor Activity in Kindergarten" was published in 2000.
- M.A. Runova. Manual "Acquaintance with nature through the movement" was published in 2005.
Of interest are the following methodological materials recommended for use by the Ministry of Education that meet the new educational standards:
- The manual M. A. Runova "Physical fitness equipment for pre-school educational institutions" printed in 1999.
- The book of L. D. Glazyrina about physical culture for preschoolers, published in 2004.
- Material L. V. Yakovleva about the physical development and health of children 3-7 years old, which appeared in print in 2003.
- Educational and didactic manual, the author of which is A. P. Shcherbak, is devoted to thematic classes and holidays in preschool. It was published in 1999.
- The author T.L. Goddess offers material on health care in preschool institutions, 2006.
- The material on the upbringing of a healthy child was published by M. D. Makhaneva in 1997.
- The allowance to educate gifted and talented children was created by L. A. Wenger in 2000.
This list includes many more benefits, each of which is aimed at creating a healthy generation who love their country and respect the traditions of the people.
Educational materials for primary school are also being developed to meet the requirements of the new standards. Among those books that can be recommended to primary school teachers, we note the following materials:
- S.A. Kozlov. “I am a person. Child social development program” - Moscow, “School Press”, 2003;
- K. Yu. White. "Me and my safety. Thematic dictionary in pictures" Moscow, "School Press", 2010;
- V.I. Semenyuk. "Learning traffic rules" - Moscow, "Enlightenment", 1996;
- R. B. Sterkin. "Fundamentals of safety of primary school age" - Moscow, "Enlightenment", 2000;
- L. Ya. Kondykinskaya. "Classes on patriotic education in kindergarten" - Moscow, "Sphere", 2010.
Any teaching aids for elementary school in mathematics, Russian language, the world around, fully meet all the requirements that are imposed on the teaching of these academic disciplines by the standards of the second generation.
The developing subject-spatial environment, which is represented by special equipment, equipment, materials, is an important component for the development of children of preschool and school age. It allows you to take into account age-related features, strengthen and protect the health of children, to carry out the adjustment of educational and educational processes.
All modern teaching materials used by kindergarten teachers, teachers in primary and secondary schools should be recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and comply with the requirements of the second generation of the GEF. They are aimed at strengthening and protecting the physical and emotional health of children, developing independence in the younger generation of the country.
Benefits that do not meet the updated Russian education, are not approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, are not used by kindergarten teachers, primary school teachers in secondary schools, gymnasiums, lyceums.