How do I set the screen saver?
Watch the video
As a rule, people try to be different fromthe rest of society, standing out from the mass of interesting features. This also applies to the treatment of a personal computer, the desktop of which can tell a lot about its owner, having demonstrated the screen saver. Motorcycles, animated characters, celebrity photos, intricate landscapes are a very short list of what people like to see as a replacement picture on their desktop. If you do not know how to install the splash screen on your Windows computer, read the instructions below.
Install a screensaver on Windows 7
To install the windows 7 splash screen, do the following:
- By clicking the "Start" button, go to "Control Panel";
- Find the "Appearance" - "Screen" section;
- In the left menu, find the link "Change the screen saver". In the new tab you can choose from several standard screensavers offered by the system.
You can also download unique files from the Internet with animation. The archive with the extension .exe in this case is enough to start - the program will make all necessary settings independently.
Windows 8 and splash screen
To install the screensaver on the desktop in Windows 8, you only need to find the control panel, since the method is no different from the above instructions for windows 7:
- We cause the search to bring the mouse to the right lowercorner and in the appeared field we drive in the word: "screensaver" - in the left menu you will see an icon, clicking on which you can set the parameters (choose the type of screen saver, display intervals, etc.);
- Using the same method, go to the control panel, choosing there consistently items "Appearance" - "Screen" - "Change the screen saver."
For instructions on Windows XP, see How to change the splash screen in Windows.