Prepare a suckling pig can be on anya celebration or a friendly get-together. This dish will appeal to every guest. But it's important to use a proven recipe that will fully disclose the secrets of how to cook a whole piglet in the oven deliciously. It is presented below.
To prepare this dish you will need the following products:
- milk pig - 1 pc .;
- minced pork - 500 g;
- minced beef - 500 g;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- coriander - 1 bunch;
- olive oil - 100 ml;
- garlic - 5 denticles;
- mustard - 5 tbsp. spoons;
- butter - 90 g;
- salt and pepper - to taste.
Please note that to use this dish you need a pig not older than 2 months. After all, then the meat will turn juicy, and its crust is very crispy and delicious.
How to cook a pig?
Before you cook a pig in the oven you will need to make a filling for it, only then you can proceed to further action. To avoid missing anything, follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Take the onion, clean, rinse with water andfinely slice. Preheat a frying pan with vegetable oil. Transfer the onion into it and fry it for several minutes. Then add the beef and pork minced there. All thoroughly mix and stand on medium heat. At this time, cut the cilantro, and then add it to the frying pan. Fry all ingredients until half cooked, and then remove from heat. Be sure to cool them. Do not use ready-made minced meat for puffing piglet in hot condition. Otherwise, you can not sew up his abdomen qualitatively.
- Take care of the preparation of the pig's carcass. Remove from her hairs on the ears and between the legs. This can be done with an open flame. You can also use special kitchen pincers. Then carefully wash the carcass under running water. Then dry and grate thoroughly inside and outside with pepper and salt. Then peep the pig from inside with cooked stuffing. Then take a gypsy needle and a nylon thread. With their help, sew a belly of a piglet. This must be done so that during baking minced meat does not fall out of the carcass.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking tray and cover it with foil. Lubricate the pig with mustard and pre-crushed garlic. Put it to bake in the oven for 2 hours. After this time, remove the carcass and grease with melted butter, using a brush. Put the pig again for 15-20 minutes. Then turn off the oven and leave the dish for 10 minutes.
- Get the pig ready. Transfer it to a dish and decorate with greens. Serve it best warm, be sure to prepare for him some garnish - mashed potatoes, boiled rice, buckwheat. Bon Appetit.
The fried piglet, cooked according to this recipe, is sure to please you. This dish will always take a special place at the festive tables.