Is it possible to wash after tanning: recommendations of cosmetologists
Most people who decide to get a tan by artificial means for the first time try to find the maximum amount of useful information to avoid possible problems. One of the common questions is: “Is it possible to wash after a tanning salon?” Let's turn to the experts.
Is it possible to wash after tanning
As a rule, most beauties experiencing a weakness for the golden complexion once had a keen desire to take a bath immediately after the procedure. Perhaps this is all the tricks of our subconscious, because we are accustomed to run into the sea or river water after a natural tan in the sun. But you should not be guided only by desire, for a start it is better to find out whether you can wash immediately after tanning.
Almost all professional beauticians agree that after sunbathing, you should refrain from water procedures.This is due to the fact that after exposure to UV light on the skin, it becomes more sensitive and irritated. Give yourself and your skin a little rest, which will allow tan to consolidate.
So is it possible to wash after tanning, if so, when? Experts recommend taking a bath no earlier than two hours after artificial tanning. In this case, you should take into account the fact that during bathing you can not use any additional funds.
What skin care products you use will depend on how long you have to refrain from swimming. For example, having applied a protective cream and wondering if we can take a shower after a tanning bed, more experienced people will advise us not to bathe in the first three hours after tanning.
For those who have got all sorts of color enhancers and do not know whether to wash after a tanning salon, beauticians have the following recommendations. In this case, you can pamper yourself with water procedures only after four or five hours. The fact is that, having taken a shower before the prescribed time, you simply wash off the expensive tool without getting the proper effect.
Let's look at some very important recommendations that will help us achieve the maximum effect after tanning:
- Taking a shower, you must stop using cleansers. The best option is to simply rinse the body with running water. It is undesirable to use alkaline soap, which can cause severe irritation. It is allowed to use a delicate gel in small quantities.
- Do not use sponges and scouring pads. Remember that your skin after exposure to ultraviolet radiation is in an irritated state, spare it.
- The use of peeling or scrub is strictly prohibited.
- You can not take a hot shower. Water should be at room temperature and not cause discomfort. The most useful would be a simple rinse with cool water. This will help your vessels to shrink and return to normal, as under the influence of ultraviolet small capillaries and pores expand significantly.
- Experts are categorically opposed to a contrast shower after a similar tan. Such a water treatment will be a real stress on your skin, which can lead to chills.
Permitted Shower Products
Having learned whether it is possible to wash after a sun deck, it is necessary to remember what means are allowed to be used. The list is small and looks like this:
- Gels produced on a natural basis, having in its composition useful extracts and components. For example, extracts like mint or chamomile that have a strong soothing effect will suit your skin.
- Body milk will never be over. It is recommended to moisturize their skin immediately after taking a shower. Other moisturizers such as mousses, lotions, creams and conditioners can also be used.
After water procedures do not rub your skin, you should not force it to experience additional stress. Blot her with a towel, dry completely, and then you can pamper your body, for example, with a moisturizing milk. It will get rid of possible irritation, as well as contribute to the rapid restoration of water balance.
What if you wanted to bath or pool
So, we have already figured out whether it is possible to wash in the bathroom after a solarium, but what to do if you are pulled into the pool or bath? Many have already guessed that it would be better to refrain from such ideas.The pool is not suitable for the reason that there is quite a lot of bleach in its water, which has a negative effect on the skin that has recently been exposed to ultraviolet rays. This chemical element can lead to accelerated aging of the skin, disrupting the water balance, making the skin very dry.
It is also not recommended to go to the bath immediately after artificial tanning, as heat and high humidity will nullify the entire effect for which you visited the solarium. Under the influence of high temperatures, you may experience chills. Do not forget that after sunburn the protective properties of your skin is significantly weakened. Simply put, you can get a serious thermal burn.
Having obtained the necessary information, as well as knowing whether it is possible to wash after a tanning bed, you will be able to achieve the desired effect from an artificial tan. However, it is worth considering the fact that each individual organism is individual, and the recommendations given by professional cosmetologists have a generalized character. It is best to contact a specialist who will make an individual list of rules that exclude the occurrence of problems after a tanning bed.