Master class, how to make an original origami penguin
Penguins have always belonged to the beloved animals of many children and adults. They shoot cartoons, draw pictures. We suggest making your own hand-made penguin origami paper.
A simple hand-crafted article
In order for you to get an origami penguin, choose two-sided paper. On the one hand, it should be white, and on the other - black or blue.
- Fold a square leaf in half to make a triangle (Figure 1).
- Unfold the sheet and bend one of its tops to the center (Figure 2).
- Now fold the figure in half along the fold line (Figure 3).
- Turn the right side to the left, but not to the end, but as shown in Figure 4.
- Wrap the right tip of the figure (Figure 5).
- Unscrew it and make another fold line, as in illustration 6.
- Now you must fold the top corner (Figure 7).
- Inside, wrap the tip of the figure a couple of times (Figure 8).
- The penguin figure is ready! If desired, you can draw his eyes.
This kind of origami, as modular, allowscreate 3D objects. For this job, you will need to take a few sheets of black and white paper (either blue or white). The more leaves, the larger the craft.
The order of creating a modular origami - penguin:
- Creating modules.
- Build the modules together in the correct sequence.
How to make modules?
Modules are such details, which are added together and form the necessary figure. They are done as follows:
- Cut the sheets of paper into the same rectangles.
- Fold the rectangle in half in length (Figure 1).
- Then make a perpendicular fold by bending the strip in half (Figure 2).
- Right and left side bend, to get a figure that looks like a triangle (Figure 3).
- Rotate the edges of the part (figure 4).
- Turn the lower parts upward (figure 5).
- Fold the triangle in half (Figure 6).
- Spread a little detail to make it slightly voluminous (Figure 7).
You have the first module. For such crafts as origami penguin, you will need 101 black parts, 45 white and 1 orange or yellow.
Modular origami (penguin) should be collected as follows:
- Take the two modules in black and place them on the table with the wings up. Connect them together with a third piece, putting it on one wing of each (Figure 1).
- Add one more black module and put onnext on. After a few details start using white. As a result, in the first row you should get five black modules and seven white ones. The second row consists of six black and six white (Figure 2).
- The third circle will consist of seven black and five white modules (Figure 3).
- The fourth row is represented by four white modules and 8 black ones (Figure 4).
- The fifth row is two white details and ten black ones (Figure 5).
- Turn over the figure, as in illustration 6.
- Make a series of three white modules and nine black ones (Figure 7).
- In the next tier, increase the number of whites by one and reduce the number of black modules.
- In the next row there will be five white and seven black modules (Figure 8).
- Insert four white and eight black parts (Figure 9).
- Set the black module on either side of the black module one at a time (Figure 10).
- Then insert only the black modules (Figure 11).
- The last row consists only of black modules (Figure 12).
- On both sides insert the black modules in the reverse part (Figure 13).
- Use an adhesive to attach the orange module (Figure 14).
- Make eyes from two circles of white color and a pair of circles of a smaller black shade.
The voluminous figure of the penguin is ready! If desired, you can make a crown crown, in the same way as you did the body, and paste it on your head.