Personnel management system: translation of the sphere of relations into the language of management
In addition to obvious convenience and opportunitycontrol, systemic management of personnel has an additional "load": it helps to predict emerging problems, control them and solve them with maximum efficiency.
Naturally, the sphere of personnel management is notcan be as manageable as the production process, because staff are people, with their own characters, temperaments, moods, interests, etc. A man, sometimes, himself can not decide what he wants at a certain point in time. The task of a competent manager or staff service is to identify key figures in the team and influence them. It follows that the organization's personnel management system is the process of transferring the emotional sphere and the sphere of relations that inevitably are present in the work of any organization, in the language of management.
If the personnel management system is builtcompetently, then the team will work competently and cohesively, it will focus on the result and improve the quality of work. In order to create a personnel management system, it is necessary to form the goals, tasks, structure and functions of personnel management, to develop functional interrelations.
The human resource management system includes several important elements:
- specialists of the management apparatus;
- technical means;
- information component;
- methods of personnel management;
- legal framework.
Particularly worth mentioning is that the personnel management system of a large organization may have significant differences from a similar system of a small firm.
Like any other system, the management systemthe staff has specific goals. In this case, these goals must be viewed from two different sides: the staff have their own targets, and the administration has its own goals for the use of personnel, which do not always coincide.
Naturally, the better organized personnel management system, the more efficient it works. What determines the efficiency of such a system?
- Analysis and clear understanding of the organization's strategy. Employees should clearly understand the direction in which the company is moving and what its objectives are. Orientation to the strategy helps to determine the basic steps that need to be taken to solve the set tasks. Further, basic models of business behavior are developed that will serve as the basis for the creation of the main aspects of the personnel management system, such as career planning, attestation, evaluation for selection and promotion, etc.
- Creation of a multilevel system of personnel assessment. You can create a profile of success - to allocate for each specific post reference professional, personal and business qualities, and then to select this person for this ideal model. The accuracy of selection in this case will be much higher, and attraction - more successful. For the personnel management service, the creation of such models will help to adjust the management reserve.
- It is necessary to have models and work procedures.
- Mandatory involvement of line management.
- The possibility of changing goals in connection with the emergence of new tasks.
It is necessary to conduct regular attestationsemployees in order to assess the level of compliance of their competence with the profiles of success. Attestation will help to track employee performance and determine the dynamics of their development. The form of certification can be chosen any, but it is preferable to have an individual conversation with the management.
As a result of any effective certification,to monitor the basic needs of staff development. The next logical step will be the creation of professional training programs, in which the main component should be integrated. Complexity means different forms and methods of training employees: coaching, conducting business trainings, creating a mentoring system, etc.