Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension

Hypertension today is one of the most common diseases. You should talk about it in cases when a person has increased systolic and diastolic pressure.Systolic and diastolic pressure

Causes

Now arterial hypertension is detected more and more often. In 90% of cases, it is not possible to establish a specific reason for why systolic and diastolic pressure rises. Such arterial hypertension is called essential. As for the remaining 10% of cases, one or another pathological process becomes the cause of pressure increase. Most often we are talking about diseases that affect the kidneys. At the same time systolic and diastolic pressure can increase both simultaneously and separately.If we talk about essential arterial hypertension, then it very often becomes a problem of those people who are overweight. This is due to the fact that each additional kilogram can increase both diastolic and systolic blood pressure by 1 mm of mercury. In the end, 15-20 extra pounds can lead to hypertension, even in a healthy person. So the prevalence of this disease is largely due to the hypodynamic lifestyle, which is so characteristic of people in many professions.

Systolic blood pressure

Symptomatology

This disease is often not manifested. The fact is that people do not always feel when their systolic or diastolic blood pressure rises. As a result, they may live for decades and not suspect that they are suffering from this dangerous disease. Others have symptoms such as pain in the occipital region of the head, dizziness, and the appearance of flies before the eyes. At the same time, similar clinical manifestations are observed only at the very beginning of the disease. The fact is that this disease is characterized by a large number of complications.The probability of their development is especially high when a person has not controlled his systolic and diastolic pressure for many years.

Complications

Diastolic blood pressure

The first most often affects the small vessels. This is especially noticeable on the eyes. The fact is that with hypertension, vision often drops significantly. In addition, the constant impact of really high pressure leads to damage to the kidney tissue. This creates a vicious circle. This is primarily due to the fact that the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system is impaired with kidney damage. In the future, there may be various pathological processes in other organs and tissues.

Treatment

In cases of unexpressed arterial hypertension, a person is recommended to significantly limit table salt in his diet. In addition, you need to lose weight, if any.

Related news

Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension image, picture, imagery


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 30


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 85


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 25


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 13


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 60


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 61


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 42


Too high systolic and diastolic pressure - a sure sign of hypertension 83