Wedding in winter: the pros and cons. Wedding in winter: ideas for a photo shoot
Many young couples who have come to a mutual decision to legalize their relationship begin to reflect on the date of this important day in their lives. The vast majority prefer summer days. However, sometimes there is no choice for a number of reasons, or you do not want to wait at all. And in the yard is winter ... What does a wedding promise in winter?
Strange as it may sound, indeed, the winter wedding has a lot of advantages. One of them is that there is no need to sit in long lines at the registry office during the process of filling out and filling in various documents necessary for the preparation of a marriage certificate.
In addition, the winter landscape will look very beautiful in photographs and video recordings. After all, the snow is so perfectly in harmony with the festive attire of the bride!
Also, the winter period is a time of various discounts and sales of wedding services and offers.Therefore, at the winter wedding you can save a lot, and this is very important for the newlyweds who still want to go on a honeymoon trip and start to equip your life. A lot of advantages are fraught with a wedding in the winter, the reviews of the former newlyweds confirm this!
Very few cons
If we talk about the disadvantages, you can select the following items:
- Cold. But this is offset by great mood, magical atmosphere and great photos.
- Flu epidemic. This often happens in winter, but, on the other hand, who can guarantee that the young will not fall ill before the wedding in the summer?
- High prices for fruits and fresh vegetables. Yes, in the winter their cost is higher, but in the summer there is a possibility that many other products simply cannot be used because of the heat.
What is better to wear young?
This question is not so exciting for those couples who marry in the summer, but in winter you should think about the outfit. After all, winter can show itself as strong sudden frosts, and it is very important not to get to the hospital after the wedding, with all the ensuing consequences.
In general, the winter landscape gives a lot of ideas for the bride's dress. In its background, the outfits of bright colors will look great,so do not be afraid to experiment. You can safely choose your favorite color, even the most unexpected for society. If, nevertheless, the bride is not ready to break out of her usual pastel scale, she can choose a more discreet dress color, for example, pink, pale lilac, beige. Those ladies who do not think of a wedding without a snow-white outfit, still need to liven it up a bit - add a bright accessory, for example, a belt or a bright embroidery on the dress's bodice. How beautiful is the winter wedding! The bride's dress is like a pearl on a winter background!
It is also necessary to remember outerwear. It can be a graceful fur coat, a cape or a warm beautiful shawl. The groom also needs something to wear - a jacket or a warm raincoat.
Winter photo session
Wedding in the winter gives the most unforgettable photos of the newlyweds. How pleasant it will be to consider them later, in the family circle, together with the children, after many years! That is why it is so important that the photo session was held at a very high level. No need to skimp on a good photographer, because a wedding is a very important event in life. Otherwise, then it will be very sorry when the photos come out faded and unsuccessful.
Winter will decorate any wedding with its background, because white snow is associated with purity and innocence. Against the background of white, everything looks very interesting and beautiful. It is impossible not to take advantage of this!
Wedding in winter: ideas for a photo shoot
Any good photographer undoubtedly has in his collection a lot of interesting ideas for photo shoots. Nevertheless, you should not rely only on it, you need and you can think about what you would like to see as a result of joint efforts.
Undoubtedly, it is necessary to take into account the weather conditions. Sunny winter day is a win-win and a gift to any photographer. And if the day is cloudy and cloudy? In addition, winter days are short, so you need to plan a photo session in the morning, even if the marriage is scheduled for the second half.
So, if your wedding is in winter, ideas for a photo shoot can be the following:
- Photos with horses or deer. These animals look very colorful, decorating any photo session.
- Against the background of Christmas and New Year decorations. This is possible if the holidays are approaching or have recently passed.
- Photos with contrasts.Warm, cold, white and red - these contrasts can be emphasized in the photo, and they will look very cute.
- Falling snow will also add charm. Do not be afraid if the wedding is accompanied by snowfall. It is necessary to use this unique opportunity.
As you can see, there may be a lot of ideas for subsequently admiring photos. It all depends on the creativity of the couple and their photographer.
It doesn't matter if you have a wedding in winter or in summer, you cannot do without a script. Monotonous feasts were long gone, giving way to interesting and unforgettable scenarios. Undoubtedly, not without the help of experienced professionals who will help to recreate the full scenario that was conceived.
So, what are some ideas for a winter wedding? Consider some of them.
- The traditional Russian-style wedding has become very popular lately. And this is not surprising, because our sources are alive in us. Such a wedding is very beautiful and full of various interesting traditions.
- Fairy story will liven up any wedding, making it unforgettable. You can safely take any fairy tale and bring it to life. It will be great!
- Exit registration in a snowy forest.Is not it a beauty? You will find yourself as if in a children's fairy tale, charming and wonderful.
In short, there are a lot of ideas for an unforgettable and the best wedding. Nevertheless, it is important not to overdo it and not turn the wedding into a performance. It is equally important for young people not to get tired of acting, but also to enjoy the best day in their life with their guests. After all, very often, by the end of the wedding day, young people feel, to put it mildly, it doesn’t matter, or they fall from their feet with fatigue. This, of course, should not be.
Wedding is a great holiday for both newlyweds and their families and friends. If the wedding is in winter, then you should not be afraid, but on the contrary, you should try to get as much benefit from this time of year as possible. It is necessary to love even the prospect of spending this day in the winter. Believe me, those who got married in the winter, as a rule, did not regret their choice at all and now enjoy wonderful photos and videos of this unforgettable day.
Throw away all doubts, feel free to plan your wedding in the winter season, and you will not be disappointed! The wedding will exceed all your expectations with its uniqueness, beauty and greatness!