What is easier to knit slippers: crochet or knitting needles?
In the magazines there are a lot of works of needlewomen, whoslippers are solid, from the elements, in the form of socks, in the form of boots, sandals, tracks, incomprehensible shapes. What is easier to knit slippers: with knitting needles or crocheting for beginners?
Types of sneakers
Slippers are divided into several types:
- the model begins with the sole of the heel;
- Slippers are knitted like socks, right from the heel;
- shoes are stitched from a single leaf;
- slippers room, knitted from square motifs;
- the sole is made of a fabric that is tied.
Knitting with a solid cloth is not very convenient and notso beautiful, since such slippers are shapeless. It is better to associate ordinary traces, but with different patterns, and see how their appearance will change. You can decorate with all kinds of fittings or knitted ornaments, animal heads.
Knit slippers with knitting needles are easier for those who canknit socks. Products made by the crochet, keep the shape, so you can tie sharks or in the form of animals. It is best to combine knitting and crocheting. For example, to tie a heel, and to type loops on the fourth spoke using a chain of air loops. Or crochet to tie the sole, and then on the spokes to dial the loops and knit along the circle.
How to learn to knit slippers with knitting needles
The easiest way to tie the tracks from the soles and tie it around in a circle. For their knitting, take the thread, 4 spokes (for convenience you need about 8 spokes), hook for looping.
- Knit the sole of the length and width of your foot. Standard knitting starts from the heel (9-12 loops) facing or the reverse side.
- Measure the middle of the toe with a thread of a different color or pin.
- Type a circle around the loops on the spokes, distributing them so that it is convenient to work.
- It is necessary to knit slippers in a circle with a gradual decrease in the toe in each row. After reaching the middle of the toe, you tie the last and first loops together with two adjacent spokes.
- The reduction occurs until the height of the product is satisfied. If, in this case, the opening of the tracks is large, then you tie the hooks together with the connecting posts to pull it together.
- If necessary, you can decorate your slippers with a bow, cord, piping or pencils.
Slippers with two knitting needles
According to this technique, the traces are knitted with a continuous cloth and sewed together. It looks like this:
- soles, sides and "face" knit right away;
- knitting starts on the sides of the base;
- the outsole looks like an elongated diamond;
- then there is an increase for the front, where one edge is sharp-nosed, and the second is square (no reduction);
- in the place of the opening, the trace is only fastened from the front with the front loops about 1 centimeter;
- then the loops are added, and the second part of the "face" is also tied according to the drawing;
- It remains only to superimpose the details on each other and sew them together.
Knit slippers in this technique can eventhe beginning skilled worker. But the results are unpretentious, so it is better to decorate them with beads, flowers, patterns. You can still sew to the soles of the anti-slip mat.
Option for beginner needlewomen: make cardboard blanks for sneakers, sew a sintepon, which is sold as a whole cloth, and tie them with a hook or knitting needles. For a sample, take the usual room sneakers.