What is kurtosis? Types and meaning in explanatory dictionaries
Many new words learn from communicating with books. Vocabulary enrichment is an important goal of any intellectual person who wants to communicate with developed people. For example, to explain to them what “kurtosis” means in words, and not in terms.
Word description in dictionaries
Most of the words are in the books, but these are not some secret words. And everyone can familiarize themselves with them and learn them, in order to flash with the mind in front of unknown people or a girl.
And it's time to find out what is the excess in the dictionaries. Definitions are abbreviated and reduced to conclusions:
- Dictionary of foreign words of the Russian language. Excess is an extreme degree of intolerance, lack of restraint in actions or actions, going beyond normality, violation of the rule of law, negative (immoral) behavior.
- Dictionary of foreign words included in the Russian language. What is kurtosis? Too frequent abuse of alcohol and the maintenance of indecent way of sexual life.
- Historical dictionary of the gallicisms of the Russian language.Excess is incontinence, as a result of bad manners, as well as care and rejection.
- Modern encyclopedia. Excess is incontinence, manifestation of intolerance, immoral acts. Deviation in the natural course of something.
We learned the meaning of the word in the dictionaries. And it's time to go to a very unusual meaning of the word.
Studio album of the group "Alisa"
With the funds received from crowdfunding, soloists of the group "Alice" released the album "Excess". It was their twentieth musical album, which they recorded in the recording studio. Information about the release of the new album appeared in the fall of 2014, Andrei Vdovichenko, the drummer of the Alisa group, mentioned this. In May 2015, “Nashe Radio” sounded the second with a reference to the album “Excess,” this time from Konstantin Kinchev.
Already in 2016, a draft version of the album is recorded. For the release of a full-fledged option, the group decides to raise money on the crowdfunding platform. The appeal to the fans sounded: "Dear Alisaman! For many years I sold albums to publishers, and now I want to sell it to you. To sell, this means - to compensate for the expenses and, sorry, earn a living. Price - 4000000 rubles.It is a budget topic, and who knows, perhaps, "Excess" - this is the last album in the history of my life. Kinchev. "
His words touched the public and in almost nine hours about 800 thousand rubles were collected. Then they collected the remaining money, and about 7 million rubles were added from above. The total amount amounted to 11.3 million rubles.
Origin of the word
It is no secret that a large number of Russian words are borrowed from other nations. The word "kurtosis" migrated to us from the dead Latin language. There it meant "exit", "care".
Types of excesses:
- The excesses of sound are the disappearance of notes from the general range of sounds, they are not audible.
- Positive kurtosis is a favorable course of the disease.
Like any word in the Russian language that we study, it also lends itself to a more detailed analysis.
Morphological and syntactic properties
If you ask a question by the word, it will look like this: what is kurtosis? And to the questions "Who?" So what?" the noun in inanimate form, the masculine gender, the second declension. There are no parts in the word; it consists entirely of a single root - "kurtosis."
Examples of use
Often people do not think about how correctly and correctly they use words.It is possible to correct this, for this you need to read classical literature, be interested in the history of words, and also write out unfamiliar terminology in a separate notebook or in a notebook on your mobile phone. Below are a few cases of the correct use of the word:
- “Remember, Mikhail, our company does not work with politicians, we do not support them financially,” sounded in the handset, “in order to avoid excesses, I ask you not to call here again.”
- "At the moment, we are working in all the major cities of the Russian Federation," the general director said, "because of this scale of production, we often experience excesses with the authorities."
Now you know what kurtosis is.